Re: [webalizer] ignore unresolved?

  • Vinai Kopp
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002

      did you try

      IgnoreSite *
      IncludeSite wanted.host1.com
      IncludeSite another.one.org

      Didn't try it, but it should work...

      Greetings,

      Vinai

      --On Donnerstag, April 04, 2002 08:29:45 -0800 chris harwell
      <crharwell@...> wrote:

      > hi,
      >
      > dns lookups work fine - but there are still
      > unresolved sites. we'd like to prepare some stats to
      > focus on a particular domain or set of hosts. i know
      > how to ignore those that do resolve that we are not
      > interested in... but how do you ignore the unresolved
      > ones?
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002
        Op 04-04-2002 schreef chris harwell:

        > dns lookups work fine - but there are still unresolved
        > sites. we'd like to prepare some stats to focus on a
        > particular domain or set of hosts. i know how to ignore
        > those that do resolve that we are not interested in...
        > but how do you ignore the unresolved ones?
        > any suggestions?

        Maybe. I work with a combination of "HideAllSites yes" and
        "GroupDomains 1". This will group the domains together and
        hide all the individual sites. The level of grouping is done
        with the value for GroupDomains.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        You gotta say your new year's resolution out loud [Sunset Blvd]