Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [webalizer] Percentage

Expand Messages
  • Kees de Keizer
    ... Your Top 50 of URL s represent nearly 20% of all the URL s. The header of the tables shows how many URL s are logged. I.E: Top 50 of 4633 Total URLs --
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      Op 04-04-2002 schreef Achim Achim:

      > There is another question: I do not believe that the
      > percentage of hits (top 50 URLs) is correct. If I sum up
      > all of them, I reach nearly 20%.What about the other 80%.
      > My Website is not that big....

      Your Top 50 of URL's represent nearly 20% of all the URL's. The
      header of the tables shows how many URL's are logged. I.E:
      "Top 50 of 4633 Total URLs"
      --
      Kees de Keizer NT Administrator T: +31-10-2448344
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      http://www.wirehub.net/ mailto:kees.de.keizer@...
      Right up here is where I store the juice [Chicago]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.