Re: [webalizer] Percentage

  • PeterBX
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
      Okay well I'll take a shot at this one or part of it anyway...lol

      Not sure about how you can sort the way you want.

      Depending on how you have your conf file set up you may be seeing only some of the actually URL's. They may be grouped or you may have settings in the conf file to ignore/hide certain URL's from being shown in the stats report.  I do know that many other stats programs do not pick up on UNIQUE visits as well and so you may be getting inaccurate reports(bigger numbers), although you don't say what this other program is so I couldn't be sure. Hope this helps

      CorbinB2

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
        Op 04-04-2002 schreef Achim Achim:

        > There is another question: I do not believe that the
        > percentage of hits (top 50 URLs) is correct. If I sum up
        > all of them, I reach nearly 20%.What about the other 80%.
        > My Website is not that big....

        Your Top 50 of URL's represent nearly 20% of all the URL's. The
        header of the tables shows how many URL's are logged. I.E:
        "Top 50 of 4633 Total URLs"
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        Right up here is where I store the juice [Chicago]