RE: [webalizer] New release of webalizer for Win32

  • HAYART Jean Noel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2000
      i publish today a new release, cause last version have somes troubles ( in
      fact, DNS database was not writen cause it search for a file on my computer)

      for this new version i made 3 languages ( French, German and English )

      i build this version with standard include file from Webalizer (not with
      mine french language) cause i make too much change in french for report it
      in the other language.

      for you to make reports better 'look', i finish an special webalizer output
      in XML, but make my first XSL file take a lot of time.

      after you can change XSL for make new visual reports without change binaries
      of webalizer and i can make new exiting reports details in XML output. and
      let you use it in XSL or not.

      Jean Noel HAYART