RE: [webalizer] Get a new low-intrest credit card in 30 seconds

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
      > The owner should also consider appointing more moderators and
      > moderating
      > each message is, in my oppinion, acceptable. Afterall a huge
      > activity of the
      > group should not be a concern to the moderators. Banning the
      > spammers is a
      > temporary solution.

      Hi,

      as first step I enabled approval of new members yesterday evening. I hope
      this is enough to block spam sender subscribtion. We'll test this for two
      weeks. I can enable mail approval if this does not prevent further spam
      sending.

      Is this ok?

      Klaus
    • Alejandro Fernandez
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
        On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:41:32 +0200
        Klaus Mueller <k.mueller@...> wrote:

        > Is this ok?

        Sounds great!

        Ale

        --
        Alejandro Fernandez
        Electronic Group Interactive
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
          ok!

          ./configure --enable-spam_assassin ;-)

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
            > as first step I enabled approval of new members yesterday
            > evening. I hope
            > this is enough to block spam sender subscribtion. We'll test
            > this for two
            > weeks. I can enable mail approval if this does not prevent
            > further spam sending.

            Hi,

            I promoted "Kees de Keizer" as moderator with the priviliges to approve new
            members and to ban spamming members.

            Klaus