Re: [webalizer] Get a new low-intrest credit card in 30 seconds

  • Ionut Lupsa
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
      The owner should also consider appointing more moderators and moderating
      each message is, in my oppinion, acceptable. Afterall a huge activity of the
      group should not be a concern to the moderators. Banning the spammers is a
      temporary solution.

      Ionut Lupsa

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
        > The owner should also consider appointing more moderators and
        > moderating
        > each message is, in my oppinion, acceptable. Afterall a huge
        > activity of the
        > group should not be a concern to the moderators. Banning the
        > spammers is a
        > temporary solution.

        Hi,

        as first step I enabled approval of new members yesterday evening. I hope
        this is enough to block spam sender subscribtion. We'll test this for two
        weeks. I can enable mail approval if this does not prevent further spam
        sending.

        Is this ok?

        Klaus
      • Alejandro Fernandez
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
          On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:41:32 +0200
          Klaus Mueller <k.mueller@...> wrote:

          > Is this ok?

          Sounds great!

          Ale

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
            ok!

            ./configure --enable-spam_assassin ;-)

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
              > as first step I enabled approval of new members yesterday
              > evening. I hope
              > this is enough to block spam sender subscribtion. We'll test
              > this for two
              > weeks. I can enable mail approval if this does not prevent
              > further spam sending.

              Hi,

              I promoted "Kees de Keizer" as moderator with the priviliges to approve new
              members and to ban spamming members.

              Klaus