Get a new low-intrest credit card in 30 seconds

  • barry1toon
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2002
      Tired of not have a credit card? This site will approve you for a low-
      intrest card. They approved me.

      Click on link Below!

      http://apply4creditcard.com
    • Alejandro Fernandez
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
        Help! The spammers are revolting! Can you set it so people can't join without approval? That will put off at least the bots. It's probably not that time consuming to reply to approval emails every so often...

        Ale

        On Wed, 03 Apr 2002 15:30:17 -0000
        "barry1toon" <barry1toon@...> wrote:

        > Tired of not have a credit card? This site will approve you for a low-
        > intrest card. They approved me.
        >
        > Click on link Below!
        >
        > http://apply4creditcard.com

        Alejandro Fernandez
        Electronic Group Interactive
        --+34-65-232-8086--
      • Ionut Lupsa
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
          The owner should also consider appointing more moderators and moderating
          each message is, in my oppinion, acceptable. Afterall a huge activity of the
          group should not be a concern to the moderators. Banning the spammers is a
          temporary solution.

          Ionut Lupsa

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > --
          > Alejandro Fernandez
          > Electronic Group Interactive
          > --+34-65-232-8086--

        • Klaus Mueller
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
            > The owner should also consider appointing more moderators and
            > moderating
            > each message is, in my oppinion, acceptable. Afterall a huge
            > activity of the
            > group should not be a concern to the moderators. Banning the
            > spammers is a
            > temporary solution.

            Hi,

            as first step I enabled approval of new members yesterday evening. I hope
            this is enough to block spam sender subscribtion. We'll test this for two
            weeks. I can enable mail approval if this does not prevent further spam
            sending.

            Is this ok?

            Klaus
          • Alejandro Fernandez
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
              On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:41:32 +0200
              Klaus Mueller <k.mueller@...> wrote:

              > Is this ok?

              Sounds great!

              Ale

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
                ok!

                ./configure --enable-spam_assassin ;-)

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 4, 2002
                  > as first step I enabled approval of new members yesterday
                  > evening. I hope
                  > this is enough to block spam sender subscribtion. We'll test
                  > this for two
                  > weeks. I can enable mail approval if this does not prevent
                  > further spam sending.

                  Hi,

                  I promoted "Kees de Keizer" as moderator with the priviliges to approve new
                  members and to ban spamming members.

                  Klaus