Re: [webalizer] New release of webalizer for Win32

  • Edouard Romeo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2000
      jnhayart@... wrote:
      > you can download it from :
      > - www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/Webalizer2.01.06.R01.zip
      > only in english for moment, but you have just to ask me if you want
      > an other language.

      Could we have a french version ?

      Thxs

      Edouard ROMEO
    • HAYART Jean Noel
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2000
        i publish today a new release, cause last version have somes troubles ( in
        fact, DNS database was not writen cause it search for a file on my computer)

        for this new version i made 3 languages ( French, German and English )

        i build this version with standard include file from Webalizer (not with
        mine french language) cause i make too much change in french for report it
        in the other language.

        for you to make reports better 'look', i finish an special webalizer output
        in XML, but make my first XSL file take a lot of time.

        after you can change XSL for make new visual reports without change binaries
        of webalizer and i can make new exiting reports details in XML output. and
        let you use it in XSL or not.

        Jean Noel HAYART

        (Old URL: http://private.homepages.intershop.de/klaus/webalizer/)