Webalizer won't update anymore

  • mmodaressi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002

      I'm using Webalizer 2.01 and it was working just fine until around
      the 24th or 25th of March when it would no longer update the stats.
      The page shows that it was updated, but there is no new data on the
      page. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

      Thanks,

      Mark Modaressi
    • gross, cedric
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
        May be you should check that you have some events in your log or you
        don't run webalizer after rotating logfile.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/