Re: [webalizer] Windows and Webalizer

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2002
      Op 27-03-2002 schreef Wiliam Phinizy:

      > When I set the log path to
      > c:/WINNT/system32/LogFiles/W3SVC3/(then the particular
      > log. I have only setup webalizer on a linux box and
      > as you obviosly I point it to the access_log. But on
      > this windows box I have many logs, one permonth... How
      > can I have webalizer read each one?

      At the end of the sample.conf are some entries especially
      for the Webalizer NT version. One of them is : FolderLog

      P.S.
      Please send your questions to the group, other people can
      read your questions and the answers to it too.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      That's a very elegant pose [She Loves Me]