Re: [webalizer] Windows and Webalizer

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2002
      Op 26-03-2002 schreef Wiliam Phinizy:

      > Any good Howto out there for webalizer on Windows 2000?

      The most important information can be found in the sample.conf.
      You can also check the Yahoogroup for webalizer for information
      about issues with Windows. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/webalizer/
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      I should hate carrying freight, nobody living in me [Starlight Express]
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2002
        Op 27-03-2002 schreef Wiliam Phinizy:

        > When I set the log path to
        > c:/WINNT/system32/LogFiles/W3SVC3/(then the particular
        > log. I have only setup webalizer on a linux box and
        > as you obviosly I point it to the access_log. But on
        > this windows box I have many logs, one permonth... How
        > can I have webalizer read each one?

        At the end of the sample.conf are some entries especially
        for the Webalizer NT version. One of them is : FolderLog

        P.S.
        Please send your questions to the group, other people can
        read your questions and the answers to it too.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        That's a very elegant pose [She Loves Me]