Re: [webalizer] Raq4 virtual hosts install tutorial

  • René Cederquist
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Her er linket ...

      MVH René
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 9:26 AM
      Subject: [webalizer] Raq4 virtual hosts install tutorial

      Hi all,

      Just wanted to post the url to a tutorial on setting up Webalizer on
      a Raq4 that I just threw together:

      http://www.snipe.net/snipe/article.php?CatID=5&ID=87

      No promises that it's good, just that its what I did to get mine to
      work.  Hope this helps out someone who needs it.

      - Snipe
      www.snipe.net

    • redhairedsnipe