Re: IIS log

  • mathos3
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2002
      --- In webalizer@y..., Kees de Keizer <kees.de.keizer@w...> wrote:
      > Did you clean up the directory where the logfiles are stored,
      > because webalizer can handle max. 250 files in one directory.

      I have only 50 files in the directory ...
      Does the size of the files are important ?
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 22, 2002
        Op 22-03-2002 schreef mathos3:

        > > [Webalizer doens't generate stats anymore for IIS]
        > > Did you clean up the directory where the logfiles are stored,
        > > because webalizer can handle max. 250 files in one directory.
        > I have only 50 files in the directory ...
        > Does the size of the files are important ?

        The size of the files isn't important. Did you change anything
        to the logfile settings in IIS ?
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        Zoom - zoom, zoom - zoom, the world is in a mess [Crazy for You]
      • mathos3
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 22, 2002
          --- In webalizer@y..., Kees de Keizer <kees.de.keizer@w...> wrote:
          > The size of the files isn't important. Did you change anything
          > to the logfile settings in IIS ?

          No i didn't change anything on IIS ...
          only the output directory
        • Kees de Keizer
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 22, 2002
            Op 22-03-2002 schreef mathos3:

            > [Webalizer doens't generate stats anymore for IIS]
            > No i didn't change anything on IIS ...
            > only the output directory

            Check the settings for the output directory. Webalizer doens't
            always like a trailing '/'.
            Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
            If you want that dress, then buy it [Song&Dance]