RE: [webalizer] upgrading webaliser 2.0 to 2.01-06

  • HAYART Jean Noel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
      Webalizer control version of incremental data file based on Version of
      product.
      for minor update 2.00.0 to 2.00.9 (example), compatibility of version file
      is preserved
      but version update 2.00.X to 2.01.X (example), webalizer don't process
      anything, and print error msg like "Error: unable to restore run data".

      you can test all you log file in an other output folder.
      begin with a config file from scratch for have all default value.

      Jean Noel HAYART