Re: [webalizer] daily reports

  • Vinai Kopp
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 21, 2002
      The more I ponder about it, the more sense it seams to make to me to go the
      database way - a couple of php or perl cgi's can't be that difficult to
      retrieve exactly the data you want and generate the graphs dynamically.
      Did you try to google for something? I think someone must have allready
      built that kind of frontend for webalizer/mysql.

      I really don't need that kind of detailed stats, but if nothing can be
      found it sounds like a fun thing to do with a good idea of whats wanted.

      Alejandro, why did you switch from analog?
      I was thinking of switching to to it :)

      Greetings,

      Vinai

      --On Donnerstag, März 21, 2002 14:28:20 +0100 Alejandro Fernandez