Re: [webalizer] Re: reports older than 12 months

  • Vinai Kopp
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 13, 2002

      I don't know if this is enough for you, but the statistics older than 12
      months don't get overwritten.
      I can still access jan 1999 by going to
      http://my.loghost.xx/webalizer/usage_199901.html

      It just doesn't show up in the summary on the entry page any more.

      Greetings,

      Vinai

      --On Dienstag, März 12, 2002 03:47:42 +0000 samo_i <samo_i@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Pete/Christophe
      >
      > I'm also awaiting a solution to this. Pls keep me in the loop.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Samo
      > --- In webalizer@y..., "Peter Meintjes" <peter@a...> wrote:
      >> Hi Christophe
      >>
      >> I have the same problem!
      >>
      >> If you find a solution will you let me know?
      >>
      >> Thanks very much.
      >>
      >> Regards
      >> Pete

    • Vinai Kopp
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15, 2002
        Yea, I agree - it would be really cool to have that as a configurable value.

        --On Freitag, März 15, 2002 01:24:37 -0800 "A.P Kwee" <samo_i@...>