Having problems with GroupURL

  • crime_damaph
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2002
      I'm having problems getting GroupURL to work the way I want it to.
      (not that GroupURL isn't working, just not the way I want it to, so
      perhaps this is not a capability -- can someone enlighten me?)

      I have a directory structure like so:

      root/book1/class1-lesson1.ext
      root/book1/class1-lecture1.ext
      root/book1/class2-lesson1.ext
      root/book1/class1-lesson2.ext
      root/book1/class2-lesson2.ext
      root/book2/class3-lesson1.ext
      root/book2/class3-lesson2.ext

      I'd LIKE to get stats on
      access to each class
      *and*
      access to each lesson (same types exist in multiple books)

      Right now, I'm using
      GroupURL /book1/class1* class1
      GroupURL /book1/class2* class2
      GroupURL /book2/class3* class3

      And this works just fine...

      but
      GroupURL *lesson1* lesson1
      GroupURL *lesson2* lesson2
      doesn't....

      (I'd also like to do something along the lines of:
      GroupURL *lesson1* lesson1
      GroupURL *lecture1* lesson1
      where I would like to group multiple types as "lesson1")

      ... places where I have multiple strings that I would like to have
      come up as the SAME group. (I'd LOVE full regex capability. I wish I
      was programmer enough to assist in that regard -- but I'm not)

      I hope I'm being clear enough in what I want -- does anyone have any
      ideas?