Re: reports older than 12 months

  • samo_i
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 11, 2002
      Hi, Pete/Christophe

      I'm also awaiting a solution to this. Pls keep me in the loop.

      Best Regards,
      Samo
      --- In webalizer@y..., "Peter Meintjes" <peter@a...> wrote:
      > Hi Christophe
      >
      > I have the same problem!
      >
      > If you find a solution will you let me know?
      >
      > Thanks very much.
      >
      > Regards
      > Pete
      > Afrihost Support
      > T: +27 (0) 11 485 5045
      > F: +27 (0) 11 640 2805

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Alejandro Fernandez
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 12, 2002
        I'd have to have the logfile myself so I could tinker with it, and know exactly what to tell you... But it strikes me that webalizer probably doesn't have the facility to keep track of more than a year's worth of stats per logfile.

        There can be workarounds though: I'd first try splitting the logfile in half and running webalizer on the parts that are older than 2 years ago. If they still don't show up, you could try changing the system time on your computer (if you think this is dangerous for your particular system, then it probably is: do it on another computer).

        Hope that's helpful,

        Ale

        Electronic Group Interactive
        --+34-65-232-8086--
      • Vinai Kopp
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 13, 2002

          I don't know if this is enough for you, but the statistics older than 12
          months don't get overwritten.
          I can still access jan 1999 by going to
          http://my.loghost.xx/webalizer/usage_199901.html

          It just doesn't show up in the summary on the entry page any more.

          Greetings,

          Vinai

          --On Dienstag, März 12, 2002 03:47:42 +0000 samo_i <samo_i@...> wrote:

          > Hi, Pete/Christophe
          >
          > I'm also awaiting a solution to this. Pls keep me in the loop.
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > Samo
          > --- In webalizer@y..., "Peter Meintjes" <peter@a...> wrote:
          >> Hi Christophe
          >>
          >> I have the same problem!
          >>
          >> If you find a solution will you let me know?
          >>
          >> Thanks very much.
          >>
          >> Regards
          >> Pete

        • Vinai Kopp
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 15, 2002
            Yea, I agree - it would be really cool to have that as a configurable value.

            --On Freitag, März 15, 2002 01:24:37 -0800 "A.P Kwee" <samo_i@...>