webalizer not updating

  • godofblackjack
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2002
      Hi,
      My webalizer has not updated since 23rd of Feb, can anyone tell me
      steps which i should take to find the problem and to solve it.

      Thanks in advance.
      Steve
    • bercomic
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
        Webalizer has not been updated since November 22, 2002. When I looked
        at the status, it jumped from November 2002 to December 2003 then to
        January 2005 with no entry in the log.

        can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it. operating
        system is solaris 8.0 with iplanet.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2003
          > Webalizer has not been updated since November 22, 2002. When I looked
          > at the status, it jumped from November 2002 to December 2003 then to
          > January 2005 with no entry in the log.
          >
          > can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it. operating
          > system is solaris 8.0 with iplanet.

          If you have dates such as December 2003 and January 2005, then I would
          say your system is seriously hosed...