Webalizer 2

  • ialgie_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      hi there,

      I have a Cobalt RaQ4 and I recently upgraded from 1.30 to Webalizer 2
      and since then the stats have not been updating through cron.

      As I understand it, this was a problem with 2.01.6-1 but it was fixed
      in 2.01.6-1, I have tried upgrading to 2.01.6-2 and also to 2.01-09
      but nothing changes. When I do rpm -q webalizer it still says I have
      the -1 version install. Where am I going wrong? How can I fix this?

      Cheers

      Ian