Re: [webalizer] Time problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
      > My system time was off (a month ahead). After I set it back to crrect
      > time, Webalizer stopped recording. How do I "restart" it without losing
      > any .hist info?

      Blow away your incremental data file (webailzer.current), remove the
      offending lines from the log file, and re-process the logs since the
      start of the month.

      Any GUI that doesn't allow full customization - or does not
      allow you to make it operate and look like any other GUI...
      should be considerd broken. Jim Gettys, X-windows co-author
    • ftnx@ksbase.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
        Wednesday March 06 2002 20:09, Bradford L. Barrett wrote to All:

        >> My system time was off (a month ahead). After I set it back to
        >> crrect time, Webalizer stopped recording. How do I "restart" it
        >> without losing any .hist info?

        BB> Blow away your incremental data file (webailzer.current), remove
        BB> the
        BB> offending lines from the log file, and re-process the logs since
        BB> the
        BB> start of the month.

        Thanks.

        KS