[webalizer] Time problem

  • ftnx@ksbase.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
      My system time was off (a month ahead). After I set it back to crrect
      time, Webalizer stopped recording. How do I "restart" it without losing
      any .hist info?

      KS

      KARICO Business Services
      Toronto, ON Canada
      http://www.karico.ca
      Home of The Pocket Pro: http://thepocketpro.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2002
        > My system time was off (a month ahead). After I set it back to crrect
        > time, Webalizer stopped recording. How do I "restart" it without losing
        > any .hist info?

        Blow away your incremental data file (webailzer.current), remove the
        offending lines from the log file, and re-process the logs since the
        start of the month.

        Any GUI that doesn't allow full customization - or does not
        allow you to make it operate and look like any other GUI...
        should be considerd broken. Jim Gettys, X-windows co-author
      • ftnx@ksbase.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
          Wednesday March 06 2002 20:09, Bradford L. Barrett wrote to All:

          >> My system time was off (a month ahead). After I set it back to
          >> crrect time, Webalizer stopped recording. How do I "restart" it
          >> without losing any .hist info?

          BB> Blow away your incremental data file (webailzer.current), remove
          BB> the
          BB> offending lines from the log file, and re-process the logs since
          BB> the
          BB> start of the month.

          Thanks.