RE: [webalizer] Wrong numbers for sites and visitors with 2.x??

  • Waitman Gobble
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Stefanos,

      i am not sure about this, but if you look at log files a visitor may rack up
      more than one "site" on any particular visit. aol.com is a good one to look
      at, i believe that they way their set up works, their are multiple machines
      acting as proxy, they grab content and deliver back to client.

      that is how it appears to be working to me, from inspecting log files.

      best,

      Waitman Gobble
      Media Keepsakes
      Buena Park, CA