IIS 5.0 log files

  • Clem Kumah
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
      Hello,

      I'm trying to process IIS 5.0 log files using webalizer on RedHat 7.1 Linux
      and getting the following error:

      Skipping bad record (4278)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (4279)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (4280)

      Does webalizer support IIS WC3 extended log files or not or do I need to
      convert the logfile ?

      Thanks in advance,

      Clem Kumah

      the system manager.

      www.mimesweeper.com
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
        Op 04-03-2002 schreef Clem Kumah:

        > I'm trying to process IIS 5.0 log files using webalizer on
        > RedHat 7.1 Linux and getting the following error:
        >
        > Skipping bad record (4278)
        > Warning: Truncating oversized username
        >
        > Does webalizer support IIS WC3 extended log files or not or
        > do I need to convert the logfile ?

        AFAIK is Webalizer for NT the only webalizer version which can
        handle W3C files. If you want to use a unix webalizer you need
        to convert the logfile.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        You've got to learn how not to be where you are [Kiss o/t Spider Woman]