Top 10 of 1025 Total Entry Pages

  • zpub2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
      I there a way this could be Top 30 of 1025 Total Entry Pages?
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
        Op 03-03-2002 schreef zpub2000:

        > I there a way this could be Top 30 of 1025 Total Entry Pages?

        From the webalizer.conf:

        # The "Top" options below define the number of entries for each
        # table. Defaults are Sites=30, URL's=30, Referrers=30 and Agents=15,
        # and Countries=30. TopKSites and TopKURLs (by KByte tables) both
        # default to 10, as do the top entry/exit tables (TopEntry/TopExit).
        # The top search strings and usernames default to 20. Tables may be
        # disabled by using zero (0) for the value.

        #TopSites 30
        #TopKSites 10
        #TopURLs 30
        #TopKURLs 10
        #TopReferrers 30
        #TopAgents 15
        #TopCountries 30
        #TopEntry 10
        #TopExit 10
        #TopSearch 20
        #TopUsers 20

        Remove the '#' in front of the keyword and adjust the value
        to your needs after the keyword. In you case it would be
        somthibng like this:

        TopEntry 30
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        Seeing is believing [Aspects of Love]