'Invalid Keyword' warning and no output?

  • jt_kilroy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      After a successful (I think) install I tried to run the program
      against my access_log and I get thousands of these "Warning: Invalid
      keyword" messages. There is no output being produced. Any hints?
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
        On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, jt_kilroy wrote:

        >After a successful (I think) install I tried to run the program
        >against my access_log and I get thousands of these "Warning: Invalid
        >keyword" messages. There is no output being produced. Any hints?

        Sounds like a typo in your webalizer.conf file.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356