email referrers

  • Alejandro Fernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
      I get a lot of hits through email, from newsletters etc.

      How can I track what email client users are using, or what email they clicked in response to?

      Thanks,

      Ale

      --
      Alejandro Fernandez
      Electronic Group Interactive
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2002
        Op 27-02-2002 schreef Alejandro Fernandez:

        > I get a lot of hits through email, from newsletters etc.
        > How can I track what email client users are using, or what
        > email they clicked in response to?

        The only email you can track is when people use webmail. Email
        clients do not send such information to a webbrowser.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        Why is she so high hat ? [Crazy for You]