How to Install Webalizer on Nt 4.0 server as well as Red Hat Linux 6.0?

  • David Vander Zwaag -System Admin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Guys,
          I'm wondering if anyone has detailed instructions on how to install this program within Windows NT server as well as Red Hat Linux 6.0?  I have read the instructions posted on the website, and I haven't been successfull in the installation.  If anyone can help me out, that would be great.

      Thanks!
      David Vander Zwaag
      System Administrator