Corrupt webalizer.current/Running from a certain day

  • fredj68
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2002

      The other day I accidentally filled the space on my server. This
      meant that when webalizer tried to run it didn't finish writing the
      webalizer.current file.

      This has messed up my stats now as if I delete the corrupted
      webalizer.current file it messes the rest of my stats up when
      webalizer re-runs.

      What I want to do is re-run webalizer so that it creates new stats
      from the day the file got corrupted onwards, but still keeping the
      old stats. Is this possible some how?

      Any help is most appreciated.
      Thanks
      Fred Jones