Re: [webalizer] Re: grouping hosts/domains (squid logs)

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2002
      Op 13-02-2002 schreef tirnacopu:

      > > For every domain you want grouped statistics. You should experiment
      > > a little with it. Add a GroupSite/GroupReferrer keyword and
      > > generate the stats and see if you like what you see.
      > Hmmm, can I add to the wishlist of the next version "grouping of all
      > sites/referrers"? Adding each one by hand is way too much :(

      Fine tuning a configuation is always a 'by hand' feature. But
      in the sample.conf are a few examples. You should check them out.

      > And still no change - should I delete the webalizer.hist file?

      Deleting the webalizer.hist file after you change the configuration
      is always a good idea (obvious to say that you must still have
      the old logfiles).
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
      Hap niet naar lucht, denk maar niet door [Rent]