Re: [webalizer] Country Graph missing

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2002
      > Check the "TopCountries" setting and make sure it isn't zero (0).. that is
      > the only way to disable the country graph.

      Whoops, I also forgot about the "CountryGraph" option, which allows you to
      turn off the graph but keep the table.. make sure it's not set to 'no'.

      Any GUI that doesn't allow full customization - or does not
      allow you to make it operate and look like any other GUI...
      should be considerd broken. Jim Gettys, X-windows co-author