Re: [webalizer] Combining Multiple Logfiles to show overall Stats

  • Joel Griffiths
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2002
      On Monday 11 February 2002 02:42 am, you wrote:
      > libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file

      I think you need the compat-libstdc++-6.2-2.9.0.1 rpm (it may be a different
      version number for your dist). My Redhat 7.2 distribution has the following
      library packages installed:
      [root@www1 root]# rpm -qa | grep libstdc++
      compat-libstdc++-6.2-2.9.0.16
      libstdc++-2.96-98
      libstdc++-devel-2.96-98
      [root@www1 root]#

      P.S.
      I am not sure which system you have installed. If it is debian, install the
      package "libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1" .