77Re: IIS logfiles and convlog

  • jnhayart@nordnet.fr
    Oct 9, 2000
      i try to write parser directly in Webalizer for my need and perhaps
      this can help you ...

      http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

      this version 2.01.05 with somes new functions like read directly a
      folder or change extension of log file after process it, can work on
      a lot of web site.
      thank to klaus for first code,

      regards

      --- In webalizer@egroups.com, "Alex DANVY" <alex-dan@e...> wrote:
      > Well I am sorry but I only code in Delphi.
      > So it will be win32 app but it not so important as only M$ IIS
      can't make
      > logs as we need !
      >
      > Alex

      http://private.homepages.intershop.de/klaus/webalizer/