692Re: Can I disable Webalizer on a site? Frontpage Probs.

  • uk2@themonkees.com
    Dec 4, 2001
      I'm using a Linux server, permissions different. It won't create a
      subweb for me d/t "the server can't change
      permissions...blah.blah.blah note I get when I try to convert. If I
      create a subweb called ~stats, can I move the files from my default
      stats folder to the new one, & do you think stats will still work,
      or will I get error messages? Just wondering.

      Thanks again...Phil