627Re: ld.so.1: webalizer: fatal: libpng.so.2

  • Tim Perkins
    Nov 14, 2001
      Thanks... I'm obviously a Unix newbee. I tried adding (creating, in
      my case) the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but still got the same error. I've
      downloaded the new binary and it ran like a champ!

      Thanks for you help and for supporting this user group,

      Tim Perkins

      --- In webalizer@y..., "Bradford L. Barrett" <brad@m...> wrote:
      > Did you add /apps/lib to your LD_LIBRARY_PATH ???
      > ie: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/apps/lib
      >
      > You can't just install a library in some non-standard location and
      expect
      > the linker to find it (And $PATH has nothing to do with it).
      >
      > In any event, I've updated the Solaris binary package on the ftp
      site with
      > one that has libpng, libgd, libz and libdb statically linked..
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic