625Re: [webalizer] webalizer and multiples domains

  • mntnweb@clarityconnect.com
    Nov 14, 2001
      Hi: There is a new program that just came out that will split seperate
      Domains from one single accesslog file. I use it for my OMni WWW server. It
      runs on the windows based operating system. Basically there is a seperate
      text file called domains. You enter all the domains of your websites in the
      text file and then run the parser. It then splits out all the seperate
      domains, and writes them all to seperate files. You can get it from my
      website at http://mntnweb.com/software.htm
      It is called OmniLogParser. The authors email is
      jeanr@...
      I dont believe he has versions for any other operating systems at this time.
      -Kerry

      At 04:07 PM 11/14/01 -0000, you wrote:
      >Hi, I am new with all this stuff and I have some questions. I use The
      >Apache web Server under Linux, and I have multiples domains in it. I
      >want to get stadistics from my domains, but not from all together, I
      >want to know how many visits recive each domain. How could I do this?.
      >It's possible with webalizer?
      >
      > Thanks in Advance, and sorry about my English,

      >Webalizer homepage: http://www.webalizer.org
      >Webalizer for NT: http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

      Sincerely
      Kerry