      From: DAN-BOUZOUA ALI [mailto:danbouzoua@...]
      Sent: donderdag 27 september 2001 21:20
      To: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [webalizer] Records ignored

      Hi
      I am running webalizer 2.01 under linux for analysing huge apache log file (500Mo/day) . and most of my records are ignored.
      When i run the same log file under analog I have only Corrupt logfile lines: 9
      Thank for your help
      [root@dpinyits1 /root]# webalizer
      Webalizer V2.01-06 (Linux 2.2.16-22) English
      Using logfile /home/access (clf)
      Creating output in /var/www/html/webalizer
      Hostname for reports is 'dpinyits1'
      Reading history file... webalizer.hist
      Reading previous run data.. webalizer.current
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field [3078225]
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field [3078226]
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field [3078235]
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field
      Warning: Truncating oversized request field
      Saving current run data... [09/25/2001 23:50:00]
      Generating report for September 2001
      Generating summary report
      Saving history information...
      6133788 records (4363230 ignored) in 1555.42 seconds, 3943/sec  .