500Apache with SSL Support

  • Stephen Wells
    Sep 4, 2001
      Hi There,

      Can I run webalizer on both Apache HTTPS and HTTP with multiple files ?

      Also what format should I use in Apache log files ?

      Thanks for the help.

      Regards

      Stephen

      --
      stephen wells
      B R U N S W I C K   D I R E C T

      ::
      direct | +46 8 5068 78 85
      ::
      switchboard | +46 8 5068 78 00
      :: fax | +46 8 5068 78 99
      :: office | kungsgatan 8 | 1st floor
      :: address | box 1112 | se-111 81 stockholm | sweden
      :: web | www.brunswickdirect.com

      This e-mail is not intended to create a legal relationship between Brunswick Direct and the recipient. Brunswick Direct is regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw: Finansinspektionen). The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain certain privileged and confidential information, or information which is otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on this information.