3854Re: [webalizer] No more statistics

  • waldo kitty
    Feb 24 10:30 AM
      On 2/24/2014 8:43 AM, cbrunon@... wrote:

      > Since october 2013, there is no more statistic of the audience of my site web
      > http://arhpee.free.fr
      >
      > Why ?

      if you are in control of that machine, are you running webalizer? if yes, is it
      erroring out? if you are not running webalizer, why not?

      if you are not in control of that machine and it is a hosting machine managed by
      some other party, you will have to ask them since they are the ones who were
      evidently running webalizer to give you your stats...