3848RE: update new month

  • canoenb
    Nov 2, 2013

      Thank you for answering, Jay Gee. Webalizer was added by my webhost, so I don't have access to the mechanics. I read both Readme and example, but they don't tell me how to prompt Webalizer to update on the first of every month. I have data for July, August and September, but none for October.

      http://nanookofthenashwaakc.ipage.com/stats/index.html

      Ipage doesn't answer my requests for help with this.

      ---In webalizer@yahoogroups.com, <jgstandby@...> wrote:

      Ken,

      By default, Webalizer presents a summary of stats,
      compiled by the dates recorded in the access log
      based on each line of access record.

      Depending on the time log files are collected (assuming
      you are on a shared load server) and put in the place
      where raw logs are kept, the date may be behind the
      actual date you are checking the stats for.

      If November does not show up in the monthly data
      summaries initially presented, there has been no
      data collected for it yet.

      When in doubt, check the configuration README or
      EXAMPLE to learn more.

      On Fri, 11/1/13, Ken Corbett <nanookwww@...> wrote:

      I don't know how to get Webalizer to show
      the results of last month every end of the month. For
      instance, I have September's results, but it won't
      show me October's stats. Can you please show me how this
      is done?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic