3810Need to eliminate all stats from one site from logs

  • richardjlohman
    Jan 18, 2012
      All:

      I have one remote site that generated an inordinate amount of traffic to my site over two days this month. It has completely skewed the stats, such that I'm not comfortable presenting the numbers as they stand.

      I went through and removed all of the entries from my access_log, but the stats still show up. I rather thought they regenerated each morning when I ran webalizer out of cron, but alas...

      So, now that I have the site's traffic removed from the access_log, how can I get the stats out of webalizer? Can I manually rebuild the page, or does this require manually editing all of the webalizer history files in /var/lib/webalizer?

      Thanks in advance,
      Rich