3783URIs showing up in stats that are not in the log

  • David Siefert
    Nov 10, 2010

      I'm using webalizer to analyze my tomcat access logs (which output in a compatible common apache log formatting).  So far so great.  I found numerous hits to an invalid URI and have since handled this through an apache2 redirect rule.  So I do not expect to see hits to this URI anymore from that day forward.  I am in the next month already and am still seeing access to this URI.  I searched the corresponding log files for the month and cannot find this URI anywhere.  Why is this still showing up in the webalizer report?

      Thanks,
      David
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic