3766Re: [webalizer] webalizer hangs on "History file not found..." message

  • Sara Pipe
    May 16, 2010
      Hi Waldo,

      This is a webalizer source installation.

      & I am running Redhat on my system.

      I read http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/pngfaq.html and so I recompiled the libraries again. It gave the same error again :(

      Any clues?

      Thanks,