      From: waldo kitty <wkitty42@...>
      To: webalizer@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, May 16, 2010 7:17:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [webalizer] webalizer hangs on "History file not found..." message

      On 5/16/2010 10:38, Sara Pipe wrote:
      > I am running webalizer for the first time on the server and when I say
      > "webalizer" and hit enter, it says
      > "History file not found..." & then it does not do anything anymore.
      >
      > Do you know what I should do?

      if you are only typing "webalizer" on the command line, it may not be looking at
      your conf or log files... have you customized your conf file for your server?
      what is the name of your conf file and where is it located?

      there should be man pages and possibly even the original README.FIRST and README
      files...

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic