3749counting usernames depends on...?

  • hansmeiserweb
    Dec 1, 2009
      Hello,

      iam stuck currently at a curious problem.
      i have logfiles for last and current month. every day i log in with http-auth in my "protected place".

      for every day i see in my logs the login with apachestatus 401 followed by login with username and apachecode 200.
      the logfiles for both months are almost identical, but webalizer counts usernames completely different.
      Last month my user did every day a visit and this is correctly counted.
      This month (november) the number is less then the half of the number of last month but the logs look identical.
      I cant explain this differnet behaviour. Is there someone who is able?
      We use webalizer 2.21-02

      Thanks,
      Hans