3745google fails me

  • Maria McKinley
    Apr 28 12:13 AM
      Hello,

      I am interested in finding out statistics about files that are actually downloaded from my site, but, of course, webalizer and downloads, even within the mailing list gives me mostly advice on how to download webalizer itself. From a few hints I saw around, I thought I could add a PageType for the sort of download I was interested in, and this would cause a breakdown by that type of file, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I guess it just means that those are all of the types of files considered a file for visiting? Is there a way to distinguish with webalizer between pages/files sent to a user's browser, and ones actually downloaded? Or is there another program that would be better for this sort of statistic?

      thanks,
      maria