3696I don't understand

  • keith.wolters@pnc.com
    Aug 25, 2008

      I have not been working with webalizer for long, having inherited it from a predecessor. As a result I also don't know how much of what he gave me is standard webalizer of his homeade scripts. This, hower is puzzling me. The first message seems (to me) to indicate a successful webalizer run and yet the second one seems to indicate failure. When I look at my webpage which shows daily hits the numbers look the same after as they did before.

      08/22/08 17:48:00 (PID: 9379) Webalizer successfully analyzed ssl_onlinebanking.
      pnc.com1
      08/22/08 17:48:00 (PID: 9379) No Webalizer output files in /var/local/webreports
      /sitespec/RCB/WBB/ssl_onlinebanking.pnc.com/ - /www/webhosting.pncbank.com/docs/
      reports/RCB/WBB/ssl_onlinebanking.pnc.com/ not updated
      08/22/08 17:50:02 (PID: 9379) ssl_onlinebanking.pnc.com1: updating /logs/RCB/WBB
      /ssl_onlinebanking.pnc.com//webreports_timestamp
      The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. The postal address for PNC is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.