3691Re: [webalizer] error in webalizer

    Jul 31, 2008
      > need help for this error on my server it seds:
      > webalizer: error in loading shared libraries: libttf.so.2: cannot open
      > how can i fix this on a Cobalt server.

      Sounds like you either don't have the truetype library (libttf) on your
      system or your run-time linking loader can't find it.

      Try running ldd on the webalizer binary and it will tell you what library
      dependencies it has and which ones can't be found.

      PS: the truetype library is not needed or required by the Webalizer.. it
      is probably due to your GD graphics library being built with truetype

      Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net