3683Re: [webalizer] Missing days in my webalizer

    Jul 22, 2008
      > I do not have the logs for the months previous to June.
      >
      > If I remove the webalizer.current file and run it again, would I loose the
      > previous month of stats?

      No. webalizer.current only keeps data for the _current_ month.

      --
      Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net

      Any GUI that doesn't allow full customization - or does not
      allow you to make it operate and look like any other GUI...
      should be considerd broken. Jim Gettys, X-windows co-author
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic