3680Re: [webalizer] Missing days in my webalizer

  • Néstor
    Jul 22, 2008

      Yes, I did that.  Copied it in chronological order.

      Do I have to remove the previously created June html/png files before I run webalizer again?

      Do I need to do something with the webalizer.hist or webalizer.current?

      Thanks,

      Nestor :-)

      On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Bradford L. Barrett <brad@...> wrote:

      > I actually copied the entire stats directory to the new host and combined
      > June's log file from the old server with the log files of the new server.
      >
      > I still not able to get the stats between june 23rd and June 30th.

      Rule #1: Logs must be in chronological order

      --
      Bradford L. Barrett brad at mrunix dot net

      Any GUI that doesn't allow full customization - or does not
      allow you to make it operate and look like any other GUI...
      should be considerd broken. Jim Gettys, X-windows co-author

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic